I'm bored.
I'm getting ready to start the new novel. An erotic one that has the characters pushing their bounderies, sexual, and emotional. And I realize how bored I am my own love/sex life. Maybe it's time to do something about it? I could put a personal ad on the internet, but should I put one in Dating? Relationship? or Intimate? I mean...I love the intimate factor of things, but really, I think it's time to find something more.
Looking at some of the personal sites. I must say, the intimate (or sex) ones are the most interesting...do you think it's possible to find love, while searching for 'Intimacy'?
I'm getting ready to start the new novel. An erotic one that has the characters pushing their bounderies, sexual, and emotional. And I realize how bored I am my own love/sex life. Maybe it's time to do something about it? I could put a personal ad on the internet, but should I put one in Dating? Relationship? or Intimate? I mean...I love the intimate factor of things, but really, I think it's time to find something more.
Looking at some of the personal sites. I must say, the intimate (or sex) ones are the most interesting...do you think it's possible to find love, while searching for 'Intimacy'?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Response to 'What to do?'