Are you dominant? or submissive?
Niether is not an option in this quiz. I'm not asking if you want to have a full 24/7 power exchange. I'm asking if in your darkest roleplaying fantasies, are you the one in control? Or the one giving up control to a trusted lover?
Myself, I feel that both roles have their place in my fantasies. Images of being blindfolded and restrained, teased and toyed with fill my head right alongside the ones of having a hardbodied stud on his knees awaiting my command.
What about you? Do you think Men are naturally more dominant? That all women secretly dream of being submissive? Or maybe all men secretly dream of being submissive? The strict schoolmarm with her wooden ruler?
Come on, tell me your secrets, you can do it anonymously if you want . . . This is research. *g*
Niether is not an option in this quiz. I'm not asking if you want to have a full 24/7 power exchange. I'm asking if in your darkest roleplaying fantasies, are you the one in control? Or the one giving up control to a trusted lover?
Myself, I feel that both roles have their place in my fantasies. Images of being blindfolded and restrained, teased and toyed with fill my head right alongside the ones of having a hardbodied stud on his knees awaiting my command.
What about you? Do you think Men are naturally more dominant? That all women secretly dream of being submissive? Or maybe all men secretly dream of being submissive? The strict schoolmarm with her wooden ruler?
Come on, tell me your secrets, you can do it anonymously if you want . . . This is research. *g*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Response to 'Dominant?'