Winner of the Wicked Winner is... s7anna
As mentioned in the contest, the contest was going by the rules I use on my site-entering meant you read/agreed to those rules, yadda yadda... (see how lazy I am? I make you all do the hard work) Basically, s7anna has to get in touch with me before the deadline to claim her prize.
Email me, s7anna! Shilohwalker@gmail.com...
Thanks to everybody who entered and you all have a Happy New Year!
Shiloh Walker
http://shilohwalker.com
As mentioned in the contest, the contest was going by the rules I use on my site-entering meant you read/agreed to those rules, yadda yadda... (see how lazy I am? I make you all do the hard work) Basically, s7anna has to get in touch with me before the deadline to claim her prize.
Email me, s7anna! Shilohwalker@gmail.com...
Thanks to everybody who entered and you all have a Happy New Year!
Shiloh Walker
http://shilohwalker.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats s7anna!
Thanks for the incredible giveaway, Shiloh!!!