Steaming up a bookshelf near you!
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I'm also hoping to make it a bit better with some good news: If you were waiting for the January 3 release date to grab your copy of BOUND AND DETERMINED, the wait is officially over! Copies have been spotted in Borders stores across the country and Barnes and Noble.com indicates the book now ships within 24 hours! I'm really excited about the early release and hope you'll be Bound and Determined to ring in a hot new year with me.
Advance Reviews:
"This fast paced romantic adventure will take you on the hottest ride of your life."
-- Coffee Time Romance Reviews
GOLD STAR AWARD! "You simply won't want to put Bound and Determined down once you turn over the first page. Ms. Bradley simply shines... A fabulous book I'm not likely to forget in a hurry."
-- Just Erotic Romance Reviews
Chat with Shelley:
I'll be chatting at the popular online romance reader's site Fallen Angels on Tuesday, January 3rd at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific. To join me, click here or visit www.fallenangelreviews.com/home.shtml. I'll be dishing the dirt on BOUND AND DETERMINED and other upcoming titles, as well as discussing writing, life or anything else that's interesting. Stop by--it's free and fun!
Get your signed copy of BOUND AND DETERMINED!
A wonderful bookseller in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area has convinced me to leave my writing cave for a day so she can throw me a birthday party! There will be cake and punch--the works. I won't admit how old I am, but I'll be celebrating by signing books just for you. If you'll be in the area, you're cordially invited to attend on Saturday, January 21st from 2pm to 4 pm at:
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
2325 S Stemmons Frwy, Suite 401
Lewisvillle, TX
972-315-7966
But I want more information now!
If this is true for you, I've got you covered. Recently, I began a Publishing Survivor blog series that details the day-to-day trials and triumphs of my quest to successfully launch BOUND AND DETERMINED. Will I be Dancing with the Stars or become the Biggest Loser? Read along to hear one neurotic writer's journey during the last handful of days prior to publication and during the hectic holiday season. Or comment to join in the fun! What has to be done? How do I get the word about this book out? Am I actually getting any sleep? Click here to get the scoop!
Final Thoughts:
I sincerely hope you'll steam up your winter nights with BOUND AND DETERMINED and join me for my other scheduled fun and festivities. Let's ring in a hot New Year!
Shelley Bradley
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I'm also hoping to make it a bit better with some good news: If you were waiting for the January 3 release date to grab your copy of BOUND AND DETERMINED, the wait is officially over! Copies have been spotted in Borders stores across the country and Barnes and Noble.com indicates the book now ships within 24 hours! I'm really excited about the early release and hope you'll be Bound and Determined to ring in a hot new year with me.
Advance Reviews:
"This fast paced romantic adventure will take you on the hottest ride of your life."
-- Coffee Time Romance Reviews
GOLD STAR AWARD! "You simply won't want to put Bound and Determined down once you turn over the first page. Ms. Bradley simply shines... A fabulous book I'm not likely to forget in a hurry."
-- Just Erotic Romance Reviews
Chat with Shelley:
I'll be chatting at the popular online romance reader's site Fallen Angels on Tuesday, January 3rd at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific. To join me, click here or visit www.fallenangelreviews.com/home.shtml. I'll be dishing the dirt on BOUND AND DETERMINED and other upcoming titles, as well as discussing writing, life or anything else that's interesting. Stop by--it's free and fun!
Get your signed copy of BOUND AND DETERMINED!
A wonderful bookseller in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area has convinced me to leave my writing cave for a day so she can throw me a birthday party! There will be cake and punch--the works. I won't admit how old I am, but I'll be celebrating by signing books just for you. If you'll be in the area, you're cordially invited to attend on Saturday, January 21st from 2pm to 4 pm at:
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
2325 S Stemmons Frwy, Suite 401
Lewisvillle, TX
972-315-7966
But I want more information now!
If this is true for you, I've got you covered. Recently, I began a Publishing Survivor blog series that details the day-to-day trials and triumphs of my quest to successfully launch BOUND AND DETERMINED. Will I be Dancing with the Stars or become the Biggest Loser? Read along to hear one neurotic writer's journey during the last handful of days prior to publication and during the hectic holiday season. Or comment to join in the fun! What has to be done? How do I get the word about this book out? Am I actually getting any sleep? Click here to get the scoop!
Final Thoughts:
I sincerely hope you'll steam up your winter nights with BOUND AND DETERMINED and join me for my other scheduled fun and festivities. Let's ring in a hot New Year!
Shelley Bradley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Response to 'Be BOUND AND DETERMINED to have a hot New Year!'