Besides my blood pressure while I work on the next book due? Lots! Come by my site to check it out.
More Pre-order Information!
BOUND AND DETERMINED is now available for pre-order at Barnes & Noble. There's a link from my website directly to the pre-order page. No cover image yet. I'm trying to be patient. Not something I'm very good at *g*
September Contest!
I put a new contest up for the month of September with a fun little giveaway! For a chance to win, visit www.shelleybradley.com and click on the link to my contest for instructions. Send me an email with your answer. It's that easy! If you want to be entered to win signed bookmarks and coverflats, between now and the release of BOUND AND DETERMINED in February, be sure to subscribe to my free newsletter to learn how. There's also lots of special "inside looks" for my newsletter subscribers.
Blogs!
I put a new blog on my site this morning. The life of a romance write is so glamorous--not. I'll also be putting up this month's "centerfold" over the weekend. Come find out all about this fun new feature.
Excerpt!
If you haven't read the excerpt yet for BOUND AND DETERMINED, it's up for your reading pleasure. Swing by for a daily giggle. That last line just might perk you up.
That's about it, for now. If I can ever make my website sing and dance, well, you'll be the first to know *g*.
What else? I know Sylvia is hard at work, as am I. We both have books due. Writing that sexy all the time is tough... but someone's got to do it. Why not us? Seriously, it's tons of fun, and I can't imagine writing anything else right now. Fun characters, cool plots and lots of the sexy stuff. It really doesn't get much better!
Well, I'm off to help two people move a step closer to getting REALLY well acquainted. *wink*
Happy Reading!
Shelley
More Pre-order Information!
BOUND AND DETERMINED is now available for pre-order at Barnes & Noble. There's a link from my website directly to the pre-order page. No cover image yet. I'm trying to be patient. Not something I'm very good at *g*
September Contest!
I put a new contest up for the month of September with a fun little giveaway! For a chance to win, visit www.shelleybradley.com and click on the link to my contest for instructions. Send me an email with your answer. It's that easy! If you want to be entered to win signed bookmarks and coverflats, between now and the release of BOUND AND DETERMINED in February, be sure to subscribe to my free newsletter to learn how. There's also lots of special "inside looks" for my newsletter subscribers.
Blogs!
I put a new blog on my site this morning. The life of a romance write is so glamorous--not. I'll also be putting up this month's "centerfold" over the weekend. Come find out all about this fun new feature.
Excerpt!
If you haven't read the excerpt yet for BOUND AND DETERMINED, it's up for your reading pleasure. Swing by for a daily giggle. That last line just might perk you up.
That's about it, for now. If I can ever make my website sing and dance, well, you'll be the first to know *g*.
What else? I know Sylvia is hard at work, as am I. We both have books due. Writing that sexy all the time is tough... but someone's got to do it. Why not us? Seriously, it's tons of fun, and I can't imagine writing anything else right now. Fun characters, cool plots and lots of the sexy stuff. It really doesn't get much better!
Well, I'm off to help two people move a step closer to getting REALLY well acquainted. *wink*
Happy Reading!
Shelley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How cool! Howdy Syl and Shelley! I added your co-blog to my links. Great to see you both together over here *grin*
Awww, thanks Jaci. We can't compete with your very cool blog, but we'll try!
Shelley