First off, for fans of my Wicked Lovers series, I sold more of these books to Berkley. BELONG TO ME will feature Logan Edgington. It's scheduled to release October 2011. The following March, Tyler's book will release. It's the last book in this series (unless something changes in my head). BUT I will also release two other erotic titles in 2012. For all of you who asked, I will write about Blade and Lucia, the unresolved couple in my previous novel, STRIP SEARCH. This novella will appear in an (as yet untitled) anthology with Sylvia Day and Shiloh Walker. Last, in fall of 2012, I'll be releasing a book I have wanted to write for YEARS. I won't say more now, but I fell in love with this premise immediately and I love these two characters together. I'm excited to finally have this one on my schedule.
I recently received the cover for the next book in my Wicked Lovers series, SURRENDER TO ME. I think it's absolutely gorgeous, and am so thrilled! It's truly perfect for depicting the relationship I see in my head between Hunter Edgington and his heroine, the spicy but reluctant Katalina Munoz. The writing itself is going well on this book, and I should be wrapped up in a few weeks. To say that Hunter is intense is a HUGE understatement.The FOUR PLAY anthology with Maya Banks hits shelves (and eBook readers) on October 5. My story is titled "Her Fantasy Men" and I am very happy with the way this turned out. Writing an emotionally fulfilling relationship between one woman and three men was something I'd never tried before...but wanted to. This vehicle was the perfect for me to try writing a "moresome." It was so much fun, I'm hoping to do it again as my schedule permits.
On the Doomsday Brethren front, I'm thrilled to have two titles out this fall. "Mated" from the HAUNTED BY YOUR TOUCH anthology shows a whole side to playboy twin Raiden Wolvesey that I never saw coming--but that I really love him for. On the same day, ENTICE ME AT TWILIGHT will hit shelves. Duke turned out to be a truly sigh-worthy hero, in my opinion. He's the epitome of devotion. There's also lots of forward movement in the overall plot and some of the steamy subplots, like the Lucan-Anka-Shock triangle.Speaking of that trio of star-crossed lovers, book 5 in the Doomsday Brethren series, EMBRACE ME AT DAWN, focuses on them. Because it's critical for me to get their emotions right and provide a conclusion to this situation that the series' readers will welcome, I've elected to give myself extra time to write this book. As such, it will now release February 2012. I regret the 15 month gap between books 4 and 5, but feel strongly that this is for the benefit of the overall series.
That's the last of my updates--for now. Stay tuned for excerpts, reviews and contests coming your way. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!


I just preordered 5 of your books coming out, I love the Wicked series and the Brotherhood.
Zina