One more day until My Blog Anniversary party!
I have some great giveaways lined up..so be sure to drop in on WEDNESDAY as often as you can for a chance to win. I'll have a contest every hour from noon until 7 MY time. (that's 2-9 EST.) Some of the good time" goodies you'll have a chance to win include a "Kissing Coupons" book, a HUNK calender for 2005, and a journal.
If you're interested in books, LSB author Shara Lanel has donated a free download of her newest releasePrimitive Passion...check it out!
Another LSB author Danielle Devon has also donated a copy of her debut novel Captive Bride. The first in her new Daughters of Anista Series.
For aspiring writers, published erotica author and trained contest judge Celia Stuart has agreed to donate a critique of 30 pages, and a synopsis for one lucky winner. And the final giveaway and grand prize will be a free copy of every one of my releases for the next year...starting with GYPSY HEART at the end of the month.
So be sure to drop in and join in the party...I have lots of things to give away!
I have some great giveaways lined up..so be sure to drop in on WEDNESDAY as often as you can for a chance to win. I'll have a contest every hour from noon until 7 MY time. (that's 2-9 EST.) Some of the good time" goodies you'll have a chance to win include a "Kissing Coupons" book, a HUNK calender for 2005, and a journal.
If you're interested in books, LSB author Shara Lanel has donated a free download of her newest releasePrimitive Passion...check it out!
Another LSB author Danielle Devon has also donated a copy of her debut novel Captive Bride. The first in her new Daughters of Anista Series.
For aspiring writers, published erotica author and trained contest judge Celia Stuart has agreed to donate a critique of 30 pages, and a synopsis for one lucky winner. And the final giveaway and grand prize will be a free copy of every one of my releases for the next year...starting with GYPSY HEART at the end of the month.
So be sure to drop in and join in the party...I have lots of things to give away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 Response to 'Party Time'