I used to complain that I can't find a man my age.
They're all either older by at least 8-10 years..or younger by at least 5-10. I've decidedt hat younger is the way to go. *g* Of course, now that I've decided I want a boy toy, I can't find one. lol But that will change...I'm newly motivated by this article. (and girls..be sure to check out the Gallery while your there. *Wicked Grin*
Have you ever been with a younger man? Or is it a fantasy? Or for you men out there..what's the turn on about older women?
They're all either older by at least 8-10 years..or younger by at least 5-10. I've decidedt hat younger is the way to go. *g* Of course, now that I've decided I want a boy toy, I can't find one. lol But that will change...I'm newly motivated by this article. (and girls..be sure to check out the Gallery while your there. *Wicked Grin*
Have you ever been with a younger man? Or is it a fantasy? Or for you men out there..what's the turn on about older women?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Response to 'Lets hear it for the BOYS'